Opportunities at Brooklands
Join the Brooklands’ team
Why Brooklands Primary School?
- Judged a “Good” school by Ofsted, children and learning are at the heart of all we do! We are proud to be a school at the heart of the community.
- Join a forward thinking and exciting team! Join a team of dedicated and hardworking professionals who believe in shared values and a commitment to excellence in the education of our children.
- We believe in looking after and developing our staff through regular CPD opportunities.
- Our Twitter and Facebook pages ensure that our school is outward looking and profiles us locally, nationally and globally.
- We are situated midway between Nottingham and Derby and easily accessible by train (Long Eaton station is a short walk away), bus and tram (the Toton terminal is only 10 minutes away).
Latest Brooklands Vacancies!
We are excited to be looking for a Year 5 Teacher. Please see the advert and Job Description. for further details.
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for volunteers and helpers who can enrich the school experience of our children. If you have talents and skills that could aid our teaching programmes we would be delighted to hear from you. Please contact the office if you would like to join us and contribute in any of the following areas or any other ways that could enrich the learning and enjoyment of our children. Please also ensure beforehand that you have read our Policy on Adult Volunteer Helpers which you can download at the bottom of this page.
- Would you be able to help accompanying children on school trips?
- Do you have talents and skills that you can share with our children?
- Would you like to talk to our children about any special experience?
- Would you like to contribute to our Listening to Children Read Scheme?
- Would you be able to contribute in lessons for specific needs?
- Do you have any artistic skills that you can share?
- Are you an entertainer?
- Are you interested in becoming a Governor?
Whilst wishing to be open and welcoming to all who would like to support the children and to encourage parents and other adults to help teachers in a variety of ways, our overriding concern is for the safety of the children in our care. The following Policy on Adult Volunteer Helpers can be downloaded, which sets out our school’s policy, which is to ensure that the children benefit from a much help and support as possible, and are provided at the same time with the best possible security.