Aims & Ethos
At Brooklands our values are central to everything that we do. Together, the children and staff have identified our Brooklands Values which, as a school, we all agree to abide by.
As well as our school values we have great ambition for our school. We are committed to our school being at the heart of the school community. Local groups use our site and we regularly invite local businesses into school to promote aspirations and to give the children a wider sense of community.
We are proud of Brooklands and of our thriving school community. Our shared vision for our school compliments our values and ensures we are all focused on making Brooklands a place where everyone reaches their potential.
Brooklands Primary School:
- At the heart of our community, locally, nationally and globally.
- A safe, secure and nurturing environment.
- A place of respect where all people, cultures and beliefs are valued equally.
- Proud of our local heritage and the community we serve.
- Expectations for positive behaviour and levels of achievement and progress are high.
- Teaching and learning is innovative and creative; there is an expectation of lifelong learning for everyone so that there is constant development in order to achieve high standards and success.
- Preparing our children to become effective and independent citizens, aware of their part in today’s and tomorrow’s society.